Cross Carpet Cleaning,
Master Carpet Cleaners Servicing Sarasota & Bradenton
Hi! This is Todd Stoltzfus. Thank you for visiting our website. I’m grateful for the opportunity to provide you with information about carpet cleaning and help you choose a carpet cleaning company.
I’m one of the few Master Cleaners in Sarasota county and owner of Cross Carpet Cleaning. I’ve been in the business for over 23 years now. And in that time, I’ve learned that carpet cleaning is the subject of much confusion. In fact, people have so many misconceptions about carpet cleaning that I decided to offer this consumer education message so when you select a carpet cleaning company, you can make an informed and intelligent decision.
In just a moment, I’ll share with you six costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning. Plus I’ll offer four recommendations. And I’ll give you seven questions you should ask a carpet cleaner before you invite him into your home.
What Sets us Apart From the Competition
1. We pre-vacuum with high powered HEPA filtered vacuums. Most of our competitors do not pre-vacuum at all, and if they do, they use a weak non-HEPA filter vacuum that is ineffective. A good cleaning process starts with removing as much dry soil as possible before getting it wet and turning it into mud. The vacuum must be powerful and it should also have HEPA filters so that the microscopic soil that is vacuumed up is not redistributed all over the carpet.
2. We pre-spray with the finest pre-sprays available. It is hard to believe that there are many companies out there that do not pre-spray. A good pre-spray breaks up the embedded grease and soils and prepares them to be rinsed out of the carpet. Our pre-sprays are tested by our own staff as the most effective at cleaning and also the safest. To uphold these standards, this often means that we will pay more for our products. Our competition often times bases the pre-spray selection on what is cheapest. We base ours on what cleans the best and is the safest. Not using a good pre-spray is like washing your hair without shampoo. It just won't get clean.
3. We use the most powerful cleaning equipment in the industry. We use a big truck-mounted machine whenever possible. This system gets the carpets cleaner and gets them dryer than our competitors'. Much of our competition uses ineffective portable machines or cheap under-powered truck-mounted systems that not only don't clean as well but also leaves the carpet really wet. This can result in the carpet taking days to dry instead of hours like our system does.
4. We go the extra mile to protect your other furnishings while we are cleaning your carpet. We use corner guards and stair guards to protect walls and corners from our hoses. We tab and block furniture that is moved to prevent staining or other damage to carpet or furniture. We also use booties when walking over freshly cleaned carpet.
5. We get your carpet as dry as possible before we leave so that your carpet dries in hours, not days after we are done. We use truck-mounted machines that are bigger than most, which extract as much moisture as possible out of the carpet during the cleaning process. We also do several dry strokes with the wand after cleaning to remove even more moisture. Finally, we use specialized blowers to speed dry carpet in the clean rooms while we move on to clean other rooms. These fans/blowers are specialty pieces of equipment designed for carpet drying. We have many on hand as we are also a full service dry out/water restoration company. Our goal is to not only get your carpet as clean as possible, but also as dry as possible before we leave.
6. Our training and experience are exemplary. You would be hard pressed to find another individual in this area of Florida that has the amount of certifications from the IICRC, and has the years of experience to back it up. We have been sought after by carpet mills, carpet retailers, property managers and large commercial facilities for expertise and our ability to solve their issues with all types of flooring and disaster restoration.
7. We are a locally owned company. We are not a part of a franchise system . We are not owned by a large out-of-state powerhouse. We are a small business that lives and works in the same area as you.
6 Misconceptions (Click each one for explanation) Contact Us
To contact us, call 941-957-0343 or use the form below to send an email.
Thank you. We will reply soon.